MYRTLE BEACH, SC (WMBF) Fire investigators are working to learn what sparked a blaze at a business in Myrtle Beach early Sunday morning.
Firefighters from the Myrtle Beach Fire Department were dispatched to the business in the 2500 block of South Kings Highway just before 12:30 a.m.
When they arrived, a battalion chief on scene said firefighters found flames inside and outside of the building.
Witnesses to the incident tell WMBF News the fire sparked in the Monster Vacation Resort, but fire officials have not released that information. Right now, officials have not commented on how much damage the fire caused.