MYRTLE BEACH, SC (WMBF) If you're in need of something to do with all those leftovers from your Thanksgiving feast, look no further. WMBF News and Croissants have you covered.
- 4 large Slices of Turkey Breast
- 6 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 5 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/3 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 cup chicken stock
- 1/4 cup brined capers, rinsed
- 1/3 cup fresh parsley, chopped
- ½ cup Mushrooms
- 2 tablespoons Garlic
In a medium hot pan, add 1 tbls of olive oil and garlic. Toast the garlic until it is slightly brown, add the capers and toss. Add the turkey breast to the pan and then deglaze with the lemon juice. Add in mushrooms, parsley and chicken stock and bring to a boil. Slowly stir in the butter.
Curried Turkey Salad
- 4 cups Cooked Turkey, Cubed
- 1.5 cups Mayo
- 1 cup Celery, Cubed
- 1 cup Raisons
- 1 TBL Yellow or Madras Curry Powder
- 1tsp Celery Salt
- 1 tsp Black Pepper
Place all of the ingredients in a bowl and mix together.
From WMBF News Viewer Barbara Betts:
- Chopped leftover turkey into small pieces
- 6 cups cold mashed potatoes
- 2 eggs lightly beaten
- 1 lb cubed mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup grated romano cheese
- 2 tsp chopped parsley
Mix turkey into mixture and form into patties about the 4" across and 1 1/2"" thick Refrigerate for 2 hour.
Now bread patties...use 3 well beaten eggs with a small amount of water First coat patties in flavored bread crumbs dip in egg mixture and then in flavored bread crumbs again.
Refrigerate until ready to prepare.
To cook, in a frying pan heat vegetable oil and fry patties until golden brown.