Firefighters contain grease fire at Key West Grill

Myrtle Beach, SC - MYRTLE BEACH, SC (WMBF) - Emergency crews are responding to a reported structure fire at a Broadway at the Beach restaurant late Tuesday morning.

Myrtle Beach Fire Assistant Chief Dan Cimini said a grease fire sparked the flames inside of the kitchen at Key West Grill. The flames, however, have been contained with a dry chemical.

Fire investigators are thoroughly checking the building for any extension of the fire.

Copyright 2010 WMBF News. All rights reserved.