North Myrtle Beach and Northward (Blue)
- Use SC-9 to proceed to I-95 and beyond.
Myrtle Beach (Red)
- 10th Avenue North and northward to Briarcliff Acres use SC-22 (Conway Bypass) to US-501. Motorists using SC-31 (Carolina Bays Parkway) or the Grissom Parkway will be directed north to SC-22.
- South of 10th Avenue North southward to the Myrtle Beach Airport use US-501 toward Marion and beyond.
- Myrtle Beach Airport southward through Surfside Beach use SC-544 to US-501.
- Under certain conditions, US-501 will be converted to four lanes northbound from SC-544 to US-378. The reversed lanes will carry SC-544 traffic onto US-378 where it will travel westbound to I-95 or Columbia.
- Under certain conditions, US-501 will be converted to four lanes westbound from SC-22 to SC-576. Instructions will be given to motorists through signs and highway advisory radio.
Garden City Beach south to Winyah Bay, Georgetown (Purple)
- Take US-17 south through Georgetown, then take US-521 to SC-261 to US-378 to Columbia.
- Under certain conditions, a third southbound lane will be formed by reversing flow on the inside northbound lane of US-17 at the Prince George entrance. When this occurs, an additional alternate route from Georgetown will be Black River Road to US-701 to SC-51 to SC-41 to US-378 at Kingsburg. Instructions will be given to motorists through signs and highway advisory radio.