Myrtle Beach, SC - From the Myrtle Beach Area Chamber of Commerce:
MYRTLE BEACH, S.C. – The first FastTrac GrowthVenture class will graduate 6 p.m. April 14 at the Myrtle Beach Area Chamber of Commerce.
MBACC partnered with Clemson University Institute for Economic and Community Development to bring the educational entrepreneurship program to the Grand Strand.
Through FastTrac, entrepreneurs are encouraged to streamline their business processes, analyze strengths and shortcomings and achieve more balance in their work and personal lives. Graduates of the first class are:
- Ben Blalock, McGee Cadd Reprographics
- Bob Bailey, Nell's Closet
- Erin Blalock, E3 Studios
- Radha Herring, Watermark Real Estate Group
- Wayne Hickey, Adventure Productions Inc.
- Robert Hiers, Anderson General Insurance
- Kenneth Hofmann, Grand Strand Private Investigators
- Greg Hyman, Hyman Vineyards
- Toni Inzauto, Ocean Forest Bistro
- Marcy Jay, Nell's Closet
- Kevin Mishoe, Superior Window
- Bree Moore
- Rhonda Phelps, First Citizens Bank
- Simon Phillips, AHG Professional Painting
- Andrew Salinas
- Harold Swanner, Business Resource Group
Graduates completed the 30-hour program over 10 consecutive weeks at the Chapin Memorial Library. FastTrac-certified facilitator Will Culler from Clemson University teamed with a local business entrepreneur each week